Whilst I like the content, I’m not convinced of the use of the term beatitudes.
The list beatitudes is:
- Blessed are those who remain faithful while enduring evils inflicted on them by others and forgive them from their heart.
- Blessed are those who look into the eyes of the abandoned and marginalised and show them their closeness.
- Blessed are those who see God in every person and strive to make others also discover him.
- Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.
- Blessed are those who renounce their own comfort in order to help others.
- Blessed are those who pray and work for full communion between Christians.
More information here: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/six-new-beatitudes-proposed/
What are your thoughts on these additional / new beatitudes proposed by the Pope?